Sales Engineer Haute-Normandie (France) (m/f/d)
Kurita Europe provides technologies for water and process treatment as well as for the paper and cellulose industry. Kurita Europe is a subsidiary of Kurita Water Industries Ltd. headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Founded in 1949, the Group has more than 6,600 employees worldwide, generating a turnover of 2.3 billion USD. More than 2,400 patents are proof of Kurita’s innovative approach to a resource-saving consumption of water. We are committed to highest ethical and social demands with a strong sense for fairness, transparency, integrity, safety and compatibility.
In order to improve our performance in a high-level service sector, Kurita France is looking for a Sales Engineer in Haute-Normandie.Working in Home Office, the Water Treatment Sales Engineer reports to our North Area Manager. This position requires frequent trips to our customers and prospects in Haute-Normandie, France (76-27).
As a Sales Engineer, you will ensure the development of sales of our global water treatment solutions to our customers and prospective operators and manufacturers over the entire water cycle, particularly in the fields of pre-treatment, cooling water, steam, closed circuits, boiler water, waste water reverse osmosis and process applications. You will be in charge of :
- Ensuring the follow-up and commercial development with customers belonging to the Heavy Industry and/or large Middle Market Industry
- Developing prospect turnover
- Managing responses to calls for tenders
- Proposing solutions to develop the sales activity of the region
- Following-up orders, deliveries and invoices
- Ensuring analytical monitoring of water qualities at customers (recurring or occasional sampling using the analysis case)
- Establishing analysis and visit reports including potential corrective actions and action plans.
- Ideally being able to perform the 1st level start up and maintenance
- Anticipating the parts required for preventive maintenance
- Writing monitoring reports, periodic and annual reviews and prevention plans related to customers
- Performing technical optimization audits
- Training customer teams
- Keeping operating procedures on treatments up to date
Necessary Knowledge and Experience:
- Solid technical experience (3 years) in industrial water treatment and/or in climate engineering.
- First successful experience in sales
- Knowledge of the geographical territory is a plus
Education and Certification Requirements:
Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or Process Engineering or equivalent
- Bachelor or Master with water experience is an advantage
- Proficiency in French and good English language skills (B1/B2) are essential
- SBO knowledge is an advantage
Competencies and Skills:
- Good organization skills, strong detail and team orientation, as well as enthusiasm for consequent customer acquisition
- Strong communication skills
- Open minded, flexible, creative and showing initiative
- With an analytical mind, you know how to process data and make recommendations to find a solution adapted to each case
- Strong sales and service orientation
- Able to work independently
- Compliance with Kurita and Customer's safety instructions
- Driving License
We will show you the way to make your career at Kurita. You can expect an interesting, exciting job in a great team, with room for professional and personal development. Next to the advantage of working in a growing international company, we offer an attractive income, company car (also for private use), mobile phone, laptop, health insurance, etc.
Jeśli jesteś zainteresowany tą ofertą pracy, użyj proszę naszego formularza aplikacji online.